Benefits Administration Outsourcing Services
- Call Center
If all of your employees had a single point
of contact for quick, effective answers to their benefit plan
and eligibility questions, consider the possibilities. Your
employees would have help resolving problems pertaining to
their benefit programs.
They would be informed and more focused, productive
employees. And, you would be able to concentrate on more important
aspects of your job - such as helping employees achieve both
personal and professional goals.
By providing a centralized solution for benefits
support services, the Benefits Call Center becomes a seamless
extension of your Human Resources department by delivering:
- An affordable way for companies to provide consistent
daily employee call center support.
- A dedicated toll-free telephone number for your employees
to call for all benefit questions.
- Benefit plan and eligibility issues addressed by experienced
HR professionals dedicated to addressing these questions.
- A partner who can be an advocate on behalf of employees
with claim-related problems.
- The time and credibility to focus on more strategic issues,
while your employees are supported day to day.
Experienced ADP Employease benefit specialists
Dedicated and experienced HR professionals ensure
that all benefit plan and eligibility issues are consistently
addressed quickly and expertly. They manage:
- Eligibility - provide the employee or dependent with information
on plan availability.
- Coverage - give the employee or dependent information
on what the plan covers.
- Rates - provide the employee or dependent with the cost
- Enrollment - identify in which plan(s) the employee or
dependent is enrolled.
- Claims - provide information on who to call and how to
resolve a claim problem.
Benefits Call Center services
- Dedicated toll-free telephone number for access by employees
and HR staff. Customer is responsible for monthly telecommunication
- Bi-lingual support for both English and Spanish speaking
- Multi-lingual support to employees for over 150 languages
provided through a relationship with Language Line Services.
Customer is responsible for monthly per call charges.
- Documentation of issues and inquiries in our Customer
Relationship Management System, or in Employee Notes within
the ADP Employease Network.
- Auto attendant capabilities to support automatic call
routing or bridging to third parties (e.g., insurance providers)
or referrals by Contact Center staff.
- Automatic call back capabilities to employees who select
- Employee advocate/escalation point with insurance providers
for eligibility, generation of ID cards, enrollment and
claim status issues.